Naza M Lite question.

AlienNet

Hi on my Hex i have a naza m lite FC, my receiver is a spektrum ar9000 (9CH) and my TX is a Spektrum DX8, i have 2 bright white LEDs on the front which i control from my tranny with the mix/hold switch and also use a onboard receiver switch, i have just added a home made 2 axis gimble for my mobius camera,which is controlled by 2 servos, 1 for roll which is plugged into f1 on the naza, and the other for pitch is plugged into the ar9000 aux2, after i removed the ioc cable,i reasigned the aux3 knob to aux 2, now my gimble is working fine, but the problem is that the naza will not give me the quick succession of green lights to indicate that sufficent satellites have been located,so needless to say i wont fly in this state, i never use the IOC (course lock / home lock) and i also disabled it in the naza assistant, now just at the moment i dont want to buy a 9 ch transmitter, so is there any way that this problem can be solved.

Thanks.

First, did you turned off IOC at the Naza software??? If you haven't you are still activating the IOC at the control. Because is receiving signal trought the new knob. Are you getting green light when in GPS mode?? If yes you are ok to flight.

AlienNet

Hi Edgar, yes i did have the IOC Disabled in the Naza assistant, so i thought everything else should be normal, but this does not seem to be the case ?? i reattached the IOC cable and enabled IOC and everything works fine again, i might just transfer the FPV Gear over onto my Quad.