Naza M - Lite not self leveling

LeeT

Wannabe AP Dude
Issue with Naza M - Lite (no GPS) - Flying my quad is almost like flying it in manual. When going forward it slowly levels out, and then goes past center to fly in reverse. I am constantly working the cyclics to keep it pointed to where I go. Gains are as follows - Pitch and Roll 165, Yaw 100, Vertical 140, Atti gain 155. All of the gains were adjusted remotely according to the manual with the exception of vertical. I had vertical set to 150, but when flying forward it would go on a downward flight path.

I have tried the 3 minute warm up with no improvement

Quad is a Flip Sport (400mm center of motor shaft to center). SunnySky 2212-980, 9" props and 2200 mah lipo.

Everything is setup correctly in the assistant as far as I can tell, this is my 5th Naza.

I plan to go to 8" props to slow it down a bit as soon as they get here, and will reset the gains.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks,

I had the same problem twice. The first time it was my ESC that went bad I did not know witch one so replaced all of them. The second time I was checking the voltage on my TBS Disco main frame and shorted out the frame there went my ESC and FC