Naza M faulty u port ?

Cosmoz20

Hello to everyone (new to the forum)! I have a new DJI F450 with Naza M /GPS , My transmitter is a Flysky TH9X. I wanted to jump right in with a problem I'm having, Everything works fine except U channel! I'm trying to set up the three position switch but in the Naza assistant u channel is stuck in the default position (Atti. mode). It will not respond to anything I do, I have unhooked the GPS (no luck) unhooked the u channel (no luck)! I checked the receiver and transmitter by switching channel 6 with channel 5 (led's) and the three way switch controls the lights in all three positions when I change the setpoints in each mode (Nor. ID1 ID2). I also hve uninstalled and reinstalled the software and assistant 4 times, but still the same results everytime no response on the u channel. I have run out of options, and now I'm thinking I might have a faulty flight controller, are their any suggestions or am I overlooking something, all comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!:upset: