Naza-M calibration with DX6i transmitter (rudder & aileron)

PJ Brewer

I have been using your Naza-M with GPS on a 450 Quad. It has been flying beautifully no problems. I just experienced a rough landing and powered off. I checked the entire Quad for damage and found NOTHING. I reconnected the battery and started to fly again but with difficulty?

I powered down and checked the calibration with my transmitter. I found it was not calibrated. I successfully re-calibrated it however the R and A calibrations only move to the right 75% even when the stick is pushed to 100%? I am using the latest Assistant Software (v1.8) and the latest firmware 2.02.

I have also re-binded my transmitter, re-flashed the firmware and re-calibrated. No luck? In addition, I swapped out another receiver (known to be good) binded again and STILL have the same problem?

PJ Brewer

Obviously the motors are spinning. The transmitter and receiver is working...the only thing left in the mix is the ESCs and the Naza-M. Is it possible that somehow the ESCs are out of calibration? Would this cause this symptom? I find it hard to believe it would be the Naza-M?