Naza m + Arris cm2000 how to set manual pitchl ?

alx

Hi there! I 'm having problem to understand how to manually tilt my Arris cm2000 gimbal . I m using a spektrum dx7s -Ar8000 and a naza-m controller with Gps. I have connected the Arris cm2000 (pitch and ground) wires to the F2 port of naza ,roll wire is not connected . Gimbal is stable and work fine but
when i move the throttle stick over 10% my gimbal starts moving 90 degrees and i can t bring it back to central position (this is what i don t want) unless i move again the throttle stick down. i have set the X1 port of naza to the Aux 1 of my spektrum so i m able to control pitch by knob.
i would like the gimbal to be in a horizontal position when i lift of and making adjustments only from my knob 0 -45-90 degrees ?
i m guessing that this has to do with the pitch control which is in the same stick with throttle.
i didn't make any adjustments to the arris sofware . {Arris cm2000 red board/ com5 - ver.1.3}

any help would be useful...
thanks!

tstrike

pendejo grande
I don't think you want to run the pitch control though your naza, just run it straight to a spare channel on your rec. and assign that channel to your knob on your tx.
The naza gimbal control sends a different signal for servo type gimbals.

alx

I don't think you want to run the pitch control though your naza, just run it straight to a spare channel on your rec. and assign that channel to your knob on your tx.
The naza gimbal control sends a different signal for servo type gimbals.

thanks for the quick repsonce tstrike!
So in naza assistant software then,should i turn gimbal to off?

tstrike

pendejo grande
If you have nothing plugged in to the naza it won't read a gimbal but you can turn off the gimbal control if you want. I'll also add that if you're powering your bg board from your flight pack, you only need the signal wire going to your open channel, if you're using a seperate batt to power your bg board, you'll need signal and ground wire. Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:

alx

If you have nothing plugged in to the naza it won't read a gimbal but you can turn off the gimbal control if you want. I'll also add that if you're powering your bg board from your flight pack, you only need the signal wire going to your open channel, if you're using a seperate batt to power your bg board, you'll need signal and ground wire. Hope this helps!

bg comes with two wires red and black (pitch and ground) and a white one (roll). I wiil connect the red and black to the aux1 of my receiver and i will power my bg with a 3s lipo.Right so far? The white wire (roll) i guess is not necessary at the time..

tstrike

pendejo grande
bg comes with two wires red and black (pitch and ground) and a white one (roll). I wiil connect the red and black to the aux1 of my receiver and i will power my bg with a 3s lipo.Right so far? The white wire (roll) i guess is not necessary at the time..
just make sure you're using the 2 outside pins, the middle pin is power and you don't want that.