naza lite not holding in gps/atti modes

simobn floyd

Fly till you die
Quad is back from shop, guy said its my tx.i am using the phantom dj6, he said he has put this futaba on and it works but he also had to put 20 subtrim on the throttle channel to centre it on the naza software? I asked him about dji advising not to use and trims or subtrims, he said thats rubbish.i said to him ok I will buy a new dj6 from him but he was very reluctant to sell me one saying it does not really do the job? My tx calibration is all good in naza.i have got a spektrum from a friend and just waiting to test fly with that tx.will repost when tested

Ian

New Pilot
don't sound rite that, if he is adding sub trim on the Futaba then he is also having the same problem and compensating for it with the trim,

if everything is calibrated in the nasa assistant then it will take centre from where the sticks are, in the nasa assistant with the sticks centre is everything also centre, also where did you get the dt6 from ? was it new ?

simobn floyd

Fly till you die
It was off ebay but if it was faulty why would everthing work and calabrate in the naza.anyway trying it with a spektrum tx and rx as soon as I can

Ian

New Pilot
Tis odd this, one thing i have noticed roaming the forums is the Naza lite does seem to have some stability issues compared to to V2, as the HW is the same people have been flashing it with M V2 firmware and have seen big changes in performance, its down to each person if they want to hack there FC in this way though.

simobn floyd

Fly till you die
was at the end of my tether so I flashed the naza lite with the m v2 software and now its perfect, tried it with the spectrum dx7 and was all good, so I refitted my dj6 what the shop said was faulty and hay presto it works perfect.

Ian

New Pilot
glad you got it sorted, definitely something off in the nasa lite firmware, HW is almost identical between them so I'm guessing DJI have intentionally or not made it not as stable, got to have something to get people to upgrade to V2 for,

Wait till you try manual mode, man did it today for the first time, its a blast but nearly smashed it into the deck so many times, quick switch back into gps saved me every time, although got with in a few inches of ground one time and thought its over.