NAZA LED only ever green?

tomh

Hi.. I'm using a NAZA v1 on a F450 flame wheel. The status LED (V-SEN unit) only ever flashes green, despite the craft being placed into different modes (I have verified that the craft is switching modes correctly, using the assistant software). I've never seen anything other than green flashes - even on powering the system there is no green/red/amber sequence.

I hadn't noticed this until we added a GPS module recently, although I believe it was also doing this before the GPS was added.

I have since removed the GPS unit, as I don't want to fly GPS until I am confident that the craft has satellite lock etc..

So I went back to flying in ATTI mode with no problems, except for a green led when I would expect amber.

Does anyone know why the status LED does not appear to be working correctly?

The software version is 2.02.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Sounds faulty to me, try doing a factory reset, also try loading new firmware, no harm in loading V3.12 and you should anyway.

If it appears to have everything working and setup correctly in the Assistant software you may well have a faulty VU unit.

Pete

Craig9080

I am having a very similar issue along with the VU not being able to connect to the computer. Has anything helped?

Also, how DO you execute a factory reset?