Naza Gimbal problem

Hi all, i have some problem to program the gimbal exit F1 & F2 of naza, i'm using Hitec digital servos HS-5065MG, i had programmed servo with hitec software for move properly on my 2 axis gimal support for gopro and all work fine with center point and min and max movement, whel when i attach this on naza, it don't recognize this setting and give to servo a limited excursion especially on pitch. I know i can change with naza assistant but it's not enough, i will use -500 for set right center position and more it don't give right escursion especially in backside position. Why Naza don't use my digital servo settings like base for the movement and use itself setting? In this way i can't use it also modifing with naza assistant software. Please tell me your solutions, if you had same problems :dejection:
Bye

Anybody can help me? All use Naza gimbal exit without problems on servo positions? For my info you use another lipo for gimbal servos? Thanks a lot for your help.

If when you plug it into the naza it will not operate on your chosen settings, id try removing the arms, setting the naza to center and then mount the arms in the position you need, ideally centered in the movement of the gimbal.... again mines not here yet so this is figuratively speaking, hope it works out

longspringAK

I'm having the same issue. Hitec digital servos w/ 180 degrees of travel that suddenly become 90 degree servos when running through WK-M. Anyone have any clever solutions to this issue? Is there such thing as a digital servo stretcher?

longspringAK

Those settings halved my travel as well....I ultimatley purchase a servo stretcher and ANALOG hitec servo for pitch. This gave me approx 150 degrees of travel end to end which was enough for 90 degrees of tilt (FWD and DOWN) with some travel remaining for gyro stabilization.

toptweaks

Those settings halved my travel as well....I ultimatley purchase a servo stretcher and ANALOG hitec servo for pitch. This gave me approx 150 degrees of travel end to end which was enough for 90 degrees of tilt (FWD and DOWN) with some travel remaining for gyro stabilization.

in my opinion the problem is not solved. why roll is okay but pitch having prob. i am too having this prob. naza gimbal pitch ... but in another way yeah it solved your problem ...