NAZA flying below freezing (0 C or 32F)??

Apparently you have to wrap the GoPro in aluminum or copper foil according to something I read somewhere on the internet. The GoPro's are notorious for generating rfi and/or allowing rfi in to the camera from outside sources.

I have quite a bit 2' of extra cable between the Gopro and the DJI 5.8 Ghz transmitter module. (Had to make a cable adaptor from 2.5 mm jack (Gopro) to 3.5 mm (DJI video TX)Maybe if go directly from Gopro to Tx with 1 cable (hot wiring) and therefore reducing the cable lenght, this may solve this problem?

What do you think?

A 5.8 Ghz will give you more bandwidth but vastly less range than lower frequencies such as 2.4Ghz, 900 Mhz, 433Mhz. If your RC systems is 2.4Ghz, best not to use that also for video downlinking. I prefer 433Mhz because it is longer range and restricted to use by HAM radio operators which I am as well. (less radio use in these areas). Any cable can pick up radio frequency interference. Longer cables and those of the specific lengths to match the radio signal will be even worse for radio frequency interference. It's all about the radio signal wavelength relative to the cable length but also fractions and multiples of the wavelength which allows in harmonics of the radio signal. Another strategy to discourage RFI is to make cable sets with twisted pairs and/or to coil your longer cables. Don't try to do the math without taking a HAM radio course however.... just experiment with changing lengths, coiling and twisting the cables. Shielding cables is a last resort but technically requires one or both shield ends to be grounded to earth..... hard to do when the device is in the air!!!

WILCO Peter, I will report the result as soon as I kick myself in the butt and decide to go flying (Ha! Ha!)

Thank you for your interesting description of this complex issue.