Naza error issues

Nuttzzy

Ok guy built the 550 per manual, installed naza according to the manual, software and drivers installed, manual says power on TX, Naza, plug in computer, run software. In that order. Software comes up right of the batt I get errors. I read them understand them but for some reason can't fix these. Been workin on the software since Tuesday or wed. Still no better off now than I was even swapped RXs same problems someone please school me. All my connections are secure and everything. This is what comes up when I click the error code. LOW VOL4 I saw a subject on it last night on here about batt problems but it was late (3am) and I couldn't follow it. Now I can't find it :(

View attachment 8406

Beep, Beep, Honk, Honk, Over and Out Rotorhead

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356361227.983067.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356361227.983067.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 270

Nuttzzy

Yes sir. I've reinstalled the software twice upgraded the firmware 2 or 3 times after installs. I notice after the firmware upgrade the Naza turns red on the software and says MC ON normaly green and off. Do I need to click write after firmware upgrade? And after every page like motor mixing and all that?

I found a vid on YouTube. Guy has same prob as me but. He was talking German I think. Can't understand him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tahoe Ed

Calibrate your Tx. Press write. If you have enabled voltage monitor, it appears that you have, make sure the lipo that you are using matches the lipo in the system. If you enabled 4S then are using a 3S to power the system you will get an error message.

Nuttzzy

Hey Tahoe. You was in that other post that I can't find anymore. Had this same issue.

I'm using a 4S1P 14.8V 25C 4000 mAh gens ace batt.

So in voltage I select 4S and and change voltage to 14.8?

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
The voltage is only changed to Calibrate the voltage level, you would either need a voltage checker, or you can use a volt meter on the power connector to see the voltage.

Nuttzzy

So check batt voltage. Set to 4S and change to voltage reading to calibrate. Sorry I'm thick headed

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
That is about it, the Naza should be seeing the correct voltage, if it is out, your battery warnings will be out. I found it was not out too far on mine, 0.10 of a volt.

Nuttzzy

Ok batt 1 was 12.4V batt two was 17.15V.... Both batts are 4S1P 25C 4000 mAh 14.8V batts. I dunno that these sound right

Nuttzzy

Was low batt and protection. It's fixed. Stupid question would you locktite the prop nuts?

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Some people say, the loctite could damage the props. So if you do, try to be careful with it. I have not loctited mine, they are still pretty tight. Just check them before flight and after, if you don't trust them, some have removed the standard Prop Nuts and used nylocs...