Naza Configuration Spreadsheet

Seadog

Didn't realize some on here have not seen or heard of the spreadsheet. What I have done is created a spreedsheet in google Doc's that owner's of Naza FC can enter their configurations. Tons of info as to what hardware is used and what settings are used. DJI engineers also are checking it to see where can improve. I had to make it a signup type of deal to log into it due to some people messing it up and deleting some other members info. Sad we still have childish actions but this way I can track who is making changes. So far we haven't had a problem since requiring sign ins for entering stuff. If you are having trouble getting logged in then just pm me your email and I'll manually add you. Hope it helps all.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=tCduuFTrKFn_E1Pv0YmHqgw#gid=0

Kilby

This is a great idea, Seadog. It's important to document findings anytime you are troubleshooting a problem.

-Terry

Seadog

Thanks. At least people can see what is working for other configurations. So many questions as to esc's that work or motors or props then there are the settings. Just so many variables. Of course the settings others are using does not mean they'll work on yours since so many things affect flight but it can give you a reference point for a similar configuration. Found my issues with motors spinning so fast would launch on arming was an overlooked easy fix. Program card used on the ESC's and set to Normal motors not outrunners and set to low on the timing. That was it. But I overlooked?? I don't know what the WK-M has for configurations but someone that has one could make a similar spreedsheet for that FC that might help?? Would love to get but retired and can't justify (or should say wife doesn't see reason LOL)

Seadog

Another cool thing is if you look at the spreadsheet under the share you'll see how many people viewing. Well if you click on how many are viewing a dropdown list comes up showing who's viewing but more important you'll see a box down the bottom. Well that give you a live chat with anyone viewing on there. You could have a live conversation with another Naza user if you have a problem. Now the only negative is unless the other person opens the dropdown he won't know you're trying to talk to him. Just something I figured let ya'll know that could help. View attachment 2524

Attachments

• Naza Spreadsheet2.jpg
    Naza Spreadsheet2.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 360
Last edited by a moderator: