Naza 8 minute flight time on 3s 2200 ,is that about wright or WATT ?

dazza22

hi everybody
i am getting about 8 minutes flight time on 3s 2200 25c pack .
the set up is a quad with 2212 1000kv motors 20a esc on 9x6 props.
the naza is on the default voltage monitor setting.

does the 8 minutes sound about wright ?
and whats the lowest safe voltage monitor setting recomended ? or other users using .

cheers darren

Stacky

I had my Naza giving me about the same flight time on a relatively heavy little quad. I forget the AUW but it was roughly 1.6kg and I had 2836/11 750kv motors with apc 10*4.7 props. I know another user on here found his Naza FC seemed to use more juice than his Gaui did. He simply swapped out his Gaui FC for his Naza but found he lost I think 20% of his flight time. Not sure why the Naza appears to use more juice but I did see him swap out the FC's at my place and thats what he got.
I tend to set my minimum battery voltage at 3.6v per cell

dazza22

I had my Naza giving me about the same flight time on a relatively heavy little quad. I forget the AUW but it was roughly 1.6kg and I had 2836/11 750kv motors with apc 10*4.7 props. I know another user on here found his Naza FC seemed to use more juice than his Gaui did. He simply swapped out his Gaui FC for his Naza but found he lost I think 20% of his flight time. Not sure why the Naza appears to use more juice but I did see him swap out the FC's at my place and thats what he got.
I tend to set my minimum battery voltage at 3.6v per cell
thanks for that
tomorrow i will look again at voltage monitior.