My toys

Hoki

I have a MJX 400, MJX 101, JJRC H26 and I use to have a SYMA x8w but that flew away. So I was using all my toys yesterday to find out the differences between them and I noticed that the JJRC one is not as touchy as the others or even the syma that got away a while back so it's a lot easier to fly I think. Personally I like slower quads that won't respond so quickly to the slightest movements of the stick so I think that JJRC is my fav. toy quad especially since it's powerful enough to take up a camera and has a real good range to it cause I was going up as high as I take the one I built. And somehow my little gopro session started coming apart at the seam where the back connects to it and the support people say they won't take it for replacement although it's only 3 months old so now I'm going to hate gopro crap and looking to get an alternative like the sjcam or yi camera or sjcam m10 maybe since that's would be like the session. I'm thinking like most things we're all paying inflated prices for gopro just cause of the brand anyway and I think I'm going to file a lawsuit.

Hoki

I've been looking for a replacement to a failing gopro session. I like the runcam 2 and the xiaomi ya and the sjcam m10. I think the sjcam m10 might be the winner though cause although I really like the look of the runcam and the video I learned that it doesn't have that wide of angle and the sjcam m10 has a 170 degree view so I'll prolly get that one. I wish I knew about this before spending 3 times as much on a dumb gopro.