My firs t DJI 450 is on the way!!

Hartz

Herpaderpinator
Good work Biff :)

Marc, do those Graupner props fit DJI motors right out of the box? If not that would be a bit of a turnoff for me.

I just ordered some GemFan's today which should pop right on and are much more reasonably priced.

E-One

Good work Biff :)

Marc, do those Graupner props fit DJI motors right out of the box? If not that would be a bit of a turnoff for me.

I just ordered some GemFan's today which should pop right on and are much more reasonably priced.

As i remember only the Graupner electro props 10" models are right out of the box with DJI motors, for others you have to use your drill, but it very easy no problems, the props are Pre-drilled for the good diameters you need.

Ps: Sorry for my english...:black_eyed:

Marc.

I flew a bit this weekend and went ok.....it was windy and foggy so I didn't get much footage. I figured I would focus more on Flying for a while. So I cut the little batwing gopro wing I was using...I charge my batteries and go out to fly. When it gets off the ground it does this surging thing...it rotates counter clockwise a bit...not much and as I am adjusting to the rotation it starts surgin up and I adjust the trottle and it falls...after a bit I have to do a rough landing.

So I came in and looked at everything on the DJI assistant and everything looked fine...I recalibrated the transmitter and went out again. Same thing so I thought I better ask first before I went to the next step. :) thanks everyone for your help!

Hartz

Herpaderpinator
I flew a bit this weekend and went ok.....it was windy and foggy so I didn't get much footage. I figured I would focus more on Flying for a while. So I cut the little batwing gopro wing I was using...I charge my batteries and go out to fly. When it gets off the ground it does this surging thing...it rotates counter clockwise a bit...not much and as I am adjusting to the rotation it starts surgin up and I adjust the trottle and it falls...after a bit I have to do a rough landing.

So I came in and looked at everything on the DJI assistant and everything looked fine...I recalibrated the transmitter and went out again. Same thing so I thought I better ask first before I went to the next step. :) thanks everyone for your help!

When you take off in attitude mode it will drift or twist a little until you take control but that should be it.

What do you have your gains set to currently?

I am now running basic gains around the 130 mark with attitude gain at about 80. It gives the computer more control and is a lot more docile. If you have a spare channel with a knob you can use the knob to increase/decrease your gains out in the field. So I have 130/80 as the default middle position of the knob and can crank it up/down depending on wind and how agile/docile I want it to be.