My Bumblebee won't fly worth a crap.

Markeaye

Markeaye
I just put together a Bumblebee that I bought from HK. Because of the shipping errors, you know, I ended up with a KK board, a KK 2.0 board, and a Multiwii with GPS. I wanted to use the Multiwii because it has gps, and I could load Arducopter. I like the idea of simply letting the quad fly itself. Problem is that I found it a bit too challenging to program. I opted for the KK 2.0.
The aircraft won't fly after setting up the Kk 2.0 with stock settings. The bird pitches forward and rolls to the right. I have. Tried adjusting P and I settings but nothing seems to help.
Yes, it's level when I calibrate the sensors, I did it with a spirit level. All the sub trims are set to zero.
I have a Turnigy 9x transmitter and receiver, setup per the YouTube video for Bumblebee.
What have I done wrong?

Markeaye

Markeaye
No, I haven't. I would like to do it with Simon K, but I'm waiting on the slow boat from China with the tool to do it with. I swear to god, if we got together and stocked our own warehouse here in the states we would make a fortune. If I had a source for parts that wasn't a month away it would sure be easier.