My Birds Spinning clockwise???

Just built a new X8 but it constantly spins to the right/clockwise.
Tried to recalbrate Wookong compass, moved imu and GPS no change.
Tried to change Yaw gain to 150 then 200 just made it jerk all over the place lerch backwards and drop or rise in altitude as it turned. Trimming my radio -25 on the Yaw helps but no great solution.

Vulcan 900mm frame Wookong M, Torqxpower 3536 motors, 11-5 Xoar props. here few pic of setup

View attachment 8823View attachment 8824View attachment 8825View attachment 8826View attachment 8827View attachment 8828

Attachments

• IMG_3217.jpg
    IMG_3217.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_3216.jpg
    IMG_3216.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_3215.jpg
    IMG_3215.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_3214.jpg
    IMG_3214.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_3213.jpg
    IMG_3213.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_3212.jpg
    IMG_3212.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 230

I'm extremely novice and haven't built anything myself. So if I make a stupid statement excuse me upfront. I'm just hoping to learn something. Looking at your setup isn't your will Wookong unit turn 90° from your compass? I thought the main unit had to be with the arrow pointing forward.

Also I have been messing with the set up of mine on my F550. Make sure you take into consideration the magnetic deviation. I don't know where you live, but my GPS Compass was pointed straight forward and I moved it and now it much better and straight.

I'm extremely novice and haven't built anything myself. So if I make a stupid statement excuse me upfront. I'm just hoping to learn something. Looking at your setup isn't your will Wookong unit turn 90° from your compass? I thought the main unit had to be with the arrow pointing forward.

Wookong M IMU can face either direction you just set it in the software i think it's the Naz can only face forward., magnetic deviation shouldn't be problem here in UK also i had same set up on different quad worked fine. going to try roll back to older firmware i think

Wookong M IMU can face either direction you just set it in the software i think it's the Naz can only face forward., magnetic deviation shouldn't be problem here in UK also i had same set up on different quad worked fine. going to try roll back to older firmware i think

Thanks for clearing that up. Hope you're getting your bugs worked out.