My 1st build. (F550 custom)

Hi New Guy,
Take navycut81 advise unless you have money to burn , the best way in this hobby is to build the birds your self you learn a whole lot more , you can also buy rtf but do both, I been in this about 4 years, 5 machines, 3 platforms ,quads hexa , tri 6 , octo , and still learning.

NewGuy01

Im taking it slow. I am so worried about breaking this one, I am being very careful... I think i will build a quad for a fun machine. This one is a lot of money up in the air. but im getting used to it.

Crash count still at 0

navycut81

Im taking it slow. I am so worried about breaking this one, I am being very careful... I think i will build a quad for a fun machine. This one is a lot of money up in the air. but im getting used to it.

Crash count still at 0

hey buddy, trust me on this spend the $300 and get a new nano with fpv. Sure it may be small but it has near the same flight characteristics of every quad multirotor big or small. You will learn more about flying using ur nano on a daily basis than you will risking your big guy learning to hover. Practice doing figure 8s in your living room this will give you good practice on learning nose is control along with learning proper joystick movements
. ie less dumb thumb moments when flying the big girl

NewGuy01

I am planning on building another smaller unit.I might look at getting the one you mention. Does look like good practice. I just want to finish this one 1st... I am about to start adjusting my gains. Flying at default so far.. Still need a camera & gimble..

Im enjoying myself so far. And look forward to building more..