Music Resouces for Our Video Producitons

Recently on the Show What You Filmed thread there were some resouces shared regarding places to acquire music suitable for what we do.
As such, I thought I'd start this thread and start with a list I have put together of places I have visited in an attempt to find music.
Please chime in with other resources you may have, or any opinions you have these website or others.

www.soundcloud.com (huge library of music, some downloadable, most not, but links provided to sites where it can be purchased and/or licensed)
www.bandcamp.com (huge library, prices vary, licensing handled elsewhere)
www.freemusicarchive.org (significant library of music mostly falling under Creative Commons licensing, i.e. non-commercial use)
www.videoblocks.com (royalty free free music with membership)
www.premiumbeat.com (royalty free free music, various licensing prices starting at $39)
www.themusicbed.com (royalty free free music, various licensing prices starting at $49)
www.jamendo.com (various licensing options starting at 25€)
www.audionetwork.com (various purchase and licensing options, seems a bit more pricey for commercial stuff)

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Excellent! Thanks! I do like the premiumbeat.com site. Lots to choose from and not that annoying Muzak stuff....

FlyGirl

I've been using SmartSound http://www.smartsound.com . What's nice and different about using SmartSound is that it will fit any time length you need by automagically figuring out how to arrange the music to end at the correct time. Some of the music is also multi-layer so that you can specify the mood of the music so in essence you get several variations of each tune. It's expensive at $49 a song but at $99 an album (9 or 10 songs) it's pretty cheap.