Multirotor's in Boston, NY and Washington

Dear All,

I am interested in getting a introduction into the MR world in the next few weeks. I would buy the beer or coffee, but would like to meet someone who can give me a run down on what i should buy/look out for if I wan to test these machines in forestry in Laos.

I am there from the 7-18/1/2013. It would be great if you are there, or you could tell me where to go (in a nice way) to share stories and potentially plan some activities for using MR's in forestry.

Cheers,

Richard

I am actively looking for some people known as Bartman and RTryder. Would be great if they would have time to point me in the right direction.

Also, anyone know the name of shops/suppliers of machines in these concrete jungles?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
where in NY will you be? welcome to the site and glad to see it's helping you along.

I'm about an hour drive from NYC and can spend some time with you if you'd like. I'd also love to go to U. Penn with you if you can arrange an appointment with them. I live about an 1 1/2 hr from there.

Bart

Bartman

Richard, If it helps at all I can have a DJI Naza built up and waiting for you when you get here.

Bart

Hey Mate - I will be in the middle of NY. I do not know where. But I will hire a car and come and see you for sure. I wrote and email to the guys at U.Penn, no response yet - but I think there would be enough to see even if there was no one to meet? We shall see. Maybe you can push them too... Local phone call? I will be in NY from the 10th until 14th. 13/14th would be good to catch up - 14th would be good to go to U.Penn. Not sure how it fits into your schedules? Let us keep in touch.

Bartman

I have skype. Are you going to be up much longer or would you rather talk when you get up in the morning?

Bart

Really - should be - richard.laity in Luang Prabang Laos. richard.laity - otherwise please PM yours. If doesn't work today we can do during the week.