MultiRotorForums.com to attend CES!!!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi guys, this is being written from the passenger waiting area at the airport as I'm traveling home tonight....i'll what photos I took tomorrow when i'm home and adequately re-caffeinated.......what a crazy frickin' day!!
Covered a ton of ground but the show is so huge some stuff didn't get done. To be honest, I'd need three days to everything that is there to be seen and relevant to multi-rotor helicopters.
I saw all of the heli's on display as well as some camera stuff but sorry no flir or Pix4d. I ran into a few people that I would have never guessed I'd see and talked to them all A LOT. Frank Noll from Hobbico, Chris Huhn from Horizon, Patrick Egan from sUAS News, the Roswell Flight Test Crew, and that is on top of the people I intended to visit like Tahoe Ed ( and BladeStrike and the rest of the LA based DJI crew) plus people from GoPro, Yuneec, AirDog, EHang, .
Suffice it to say there is a wave of Phantom/Inspire sized RTF quads coming and they're looking s lot better than they ever did before. Almost everyone had screened areas with demo flying happening throughout the day and the stability of the flight controllers looked very good across the board. I'm expecting sample units from multiple vendors so we're going to try to crank out a whole bunch of reviews as the hardware comes in.

The big surprise at the end of the day is that we're also going to fly and review the new Samsung Pro DSLR NX1...it's a long story but they want it to go flying and I've got just the heli for the job so look for that in the near future.

All in all a great day for MultiRotorForums.com and an exciting time to be involved. I hoped to see more hardware for serious multi-rotor enthusiasts but I guess that wasn't really the point of the show. Look for pics and more info tomorrow sometime.....sorry for any typos or omissions!
Bartman

tstrike

pendejo grande
Didn't happen to hear when they're going to release the wireless thumb control for the Ronin didcha?