MultiRotorForums.com DJI Wookong Contest giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DennyR

I wanted to join this contest but I find my flying skill boring and not ready to compete with you guys. Maybe I'll just vote but I think warthox dog already won me over :D even tho task was not completed its still funny
Task was not even attempted. Funny for 15 seconds but apart from that it has nothing at all to do with the contest rules. As JM said "you cannot be serious man".

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
power is out for the 6th day straight. no flying for me if i can't charge my batteries.

Borneoben

I get the feeling that everyone is waiting until the last minute to post thier entries!

Why is your power out for so long Bart?

Bartman

freak October snow storm knocked out trees and power lines all over the state. our power lines are down in four places just on our street alone. the trees all have leave on them still so the snow built up in the trees making them snap in half or fall down completely. crazy stuff
bart

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
freak October snow storm knocked out trees and power lines all over the state. our power lines are down in four places just on our street alone. the trees all have leave on them still so the snow built up in the trees making them snap in half or fall down completely. crazy stuff
bart

Balmy...we are still having temperatures here of 15C, almost 20C last weekend...probably more than double what it should be!

Hope they power back soon Bart. Charge those batteries from the car battery and make us a video of your snowy neighbourhood!

Bartman

crash,
the power finally came back on today after almost exactly seven days of being off. we've been using a generator in the driveway then shutting down at about 10 pm each night.
it'll take a few days to get caught up with everything then back to work.
i've got a crazy idea for a contest entry so i'm looking forward to getting to it this week. :eek:nthego::eek:nthego:
bart

DennyR

crash,
the power finally came back on today after almost exactly seven days of being off. we've been using a generator in the driveway then shutting down at about 10 pm each night.
it'll take a few days to get caught up with everything then back to work.
i've got a crazy idea for a contest entry so i'm looking forward to getting to it this week. :eek:nthego::eek:nthego:
bart

Don't tell me! it involves a snowman!!! with that regular music for flying in the snow.

DennyR

OK so here is an official entry, hope this gets some people motivated as time is running out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

I'm motivated!! I'm motivated! (but I don't count :( )

how about five minutes of the bikinis and bar scene and we'll just let you have the prize??

Anyone with me?

combatxe2

Will be having a go at this at some point this week, how hard can it be............???
i mean i have at least 30 mins flying time on my gaui now :nevreness: !!!!!

combatxe2

Cheers Batman....That gave me a good laugh.
have buckets sorted, ball and string ready to go.
so you have to draw an imaginary star is that correct??

Status
Not open for further replies.