Multirotor voltage on 8fgSuper

Is it possible to see the MR voltage displayed on the 8fg super tx? Do i need additional equipment to make this happen? My brain is fried after flying all day and just landing when my yellow led flash starts up. The batteries are right at storage voltage when i land(3.84 or so). Thanks in advance folks. Running wookong M hooked up via SBUS.

SMP

Nope, no telemetry with the 8fg super, you'll need extra gear. Just added DJI MarkII iOSD to our Wookong birds which frankly was a bit of a pain in the *** but worth it in the end.

Thats what I figured. I already have OSD MarkII on the stack.. just haven't wired it up yet. What do you mean "pain in the ***"? Are you using that for your FPV cam or your cam operator feed?

I guess I didn't have any problems connecting up my DJI iOSD mII. It seemed quite straight forward. I currently have it setup with only the cam operator feed because I don't have an FPV cam yet installed. But I setup all my wiring and design so that later this summer I can have the FPV cam run through it and it will feed only the pilot's feed.

SMP

Sorry ECJ pain in the *** in disassembling, rerouting and recabling etc. I had a bunch of FPV cables and connectors about which made it easier but it was a bit of pin changes etc.