Multiple channel issue

Peteb370

Greetings!
I am new to the drone building world. I have had some experience with RC but nothing like this.

I have run into an issue trying to setup my channel mapping. I’m using beta flight, Spektrum tx/rx, Dx6e, with TBS powercube. I’ve got to the point trying to ensure my channels are mapped and ranged correctly but no matter what I do, I run into the following situation.

Throttle works normally (T) with the left stick up & down, but when it comes to the other channels and directions, everything is just ‘off’. At mid-point, all controls start at a minimum point of 900 or at the maximum point of 2000. I move the right stick to the right, and roll will decrease, I move the same stick to the left and it will control the aux3 and it will increase. I move the left stick to the right, it will control yaw, and when I move it to the left it will control the pitch. Other directions are non-responsive. (TAER1234)

I find this issue very strange as horizontal or vertical movements will control two different channels. I’ve changed my ranges to invert them appropriately, and I’ve messed with the mapping for a few hrs now. TAER1234, to weird setups like T1A2E3R4, which happens to match as closely to the actual map I need. But it will only respond to one half of the stick movement making dead center all to be minimum values.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

DroneTalk

R/C Expert
Staff member
You need to go into the radio can reverse your channels and in some cases change your end points.