Multi-rotor used on Gold Rush,

Quinton

Suppose this is the difference between flying in the USA or the UK
If it was in the UK there would have to be a full investigation report submitted to the CAA regarding what happened (If they even know)
I suppose where it happened they just rack it up as a lucky escape, and not have to file any report, and carry on regardless, possibly for it to happen again in the future, where they might not be so lucky.

janoots2

Suppose this is the difference between flying in the USA or the UK
If it was in the UK there would have to be a full investigation report submitted to the CAA regarding what happened (If they even know)
I suppose where it happened they just rack it up as a lucky escape, and not have to file any report, and carry on regardless, possibly for it to happen again in the future, where they might not be so lucky.

They were in the middle of the jungle in South America, not the U.S....same difference in regards to your statement though.
I watch this show every week - the whole show is based upon presenting a hundred impossible challenges at the beginning of each episode, then showing them work through them by the end. No different for the multirotor portion. I think the 70 mph statement was false information, unless someone figured out how to fly their S800 vertically at full throttle....

Last edited by a moderator:

RotoTwit

Yeah, everytime I watch discovery and nat geo, I scream to my wife, "that's a multirotor shot!" It seems to be happening more and more, almost like a nervous tick. She's starting to get pissy(er) since my machines already own the garage :)

Mention how many pairs of shoes and purses she has and why does anyone need that many - hey, you got to fight them estrogen beasties where you can, and safely - bed time truces of course !! ;)