Multi-Rotor meet-up for Saturday, May 25th maybe? NJ/PA/CT/MD area

I would be interested in getting together with other multi rotor folks either June 1 or June 8 preferably as close to MD (Baltimore) as can be arranged.
Thanks

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
leisureworld,

send a PM to Kilby and ask him about the Baltimore area meet-ups they've been having. They're probably due for another one sometime soon.

Bart

Kilby

Hey gang, just seeing this thread. We actually have a meetup scheduled for this weekend. It's a joint venture between my Baltimore group and the DC group. It's located in Frederick, MD since that is a nice halfway point. You can find more info at http://www.meetup.com/DC-Area-Drone-User-Group/events/113765822/

Bart, I would be interested in doing something on June 1st, I just need to double check my schedule when I get home to make sure we don't have something else planned already. I think we are over due for a meetup anyway. I want to see this XY in action!

-Terry

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hey gang, just seeing this thread. We actually have a meetup scheduled for this weekend. It's a joint venture between my Baltimore group and the DC group. It's located in Frederick, MD since that is a nice halfway point. You can find more info at http://www.meetup.com/DC-Area-Drone-User-Group/events/113765822/

Bart, I would be interested in doing something on June 1st, I just need to double check my schedule when I get home to make sure we don't have something else planned already. I think we are over due for a meetup anyway. I want to see this XY in action!

-Terry

Hi Terry,

We're going on years as Multi-ro' Bro's without ever meeting! You and I and a lot of us are all strangers in real life!

I'd come down there Saturday but we're just finishing up all the work we've done to get our house listed for sale and the painters will be here again Saturday. It's taking forever it seems but we're almost there.

Have fun and maybe we'll see you on June 1.
Bart

leisureworld,

send a PM to Kilby and ask him about the Baltimore area meet-ups they've been having. They're probably due for another one sometime soon.

Bart

Hi Bart,

Thanks for the heads up. I see Kilby has posted details of the Baltimore area meet-up.

SPARKY426

I'm new to the multi-rotor world and live in CNJ and would like to meet others and gain some knowledge and have some fun !!