motors will NOT spool on 550 new build -JR DX9 radio gear, Spektrum 9000 Rx

Hi folks

I am not a novice with this stuff exactly, but right now I cannot get my motors to spool, using CSC or immediate mode. They just sit there.

Assistant shows that I have control over all channels, I have the flight modes and IOC setup and switching just fine, but still - no motors.

Anyone got any ideas what may be wrong ?

Cheers
Ian

TAPPEDOUT

Know it takes special start stick positions? Left stick back and left, right stick back and right. Or similar, see manual.

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Normally there are two reasons for not spooling up:

1/ One of your channells is reversed. When you push your sticks forward, the slider in the assistant software should go right.

2/ ESCs have not been calibrated to your transmitter. To check this, do the CSC and immediately start to move the throttle up. You may find you get pretty close to half throttle before the motors start. If they start then you will need to calibrate the ESCs- to do this you will need to look at the ESC manual.

Spot on that man. I do not know how I managed it, but all the motor leads were upside down !!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Thanks for that, what a dumbo...

However, I now have a problem that I only have any real throttle control from 10 - 50% above that, almost no increase, even with all props off.

Pitch curve is a straight diagonal line 0 -100.

Any ideas on that issue ?

Cheers
Ian