Minim OSD issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had purchased a 3drobotics system( APM2.5, 900MHz telemetry newest version, Ublox, RC805 FPV kit and last but not least the Minim OSD). I was able to get everything working correctly the first month except the Minim OSD. I have tried ever since and cant get any overlay to show no matter what I do. I have read thru a ton of the post in this forum and tried everything that everyone has said to try. At this point I am thinking of buying a different OSD, but not too sure I want to dish out that kind of cash rite now for another OSD. I do have the 27 crystal as post previously, I do have it hooked up as stated In this forum and on multiple websites. Everything powers up as it should. I have downloaded the latest CT and firmware. I have went into full perimeters and changed the S0 and S1 to the values that it says it needs. I have seen some people showing they are using S3 and S1, but I do not have that option. I am assuming it has change to S1 and S0 with updates. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and please feel free to ask about anything I did not mention.
Thank you in advance for your help,
Don

Status
Not open for further replies.