Mini Iosd with Ezosd current sensor

BB55:
Excellent idea. I can not get altitude or rate of climb/descent to work on my EZOSD/ w current sensor so would like to see the mah used feature added on my Mini Iosd that has excellent altitude and rate of climb/descent display

Beachbum55

CoolAir
Tried this the other day but was having a problem.
I think I have it figured out now so plan on breaking the CineTank down today to try it again.
Let me know if you are successful, as you said the mah used is my main reason for combining the two.

chipwich

This begs the question, why would someone want to do it? If you are using iOSD mini, it will pull the battery info from the NAZA, won't it?

Chipwich:
As noted in my post above I am using the mini osd to diagnose why my ezosd altitude display and rate of ascent/descent indicator do no work on the same hex as the mini iosd where they do work.

chipwich

In that case, what is your spacing between the EZOSD GPS and current sensor untis? The reason that I ask is because I was having a similar problem and the fix was to get some seperation between the two units. Apparently the current sensor is quite noisy and can cause probelms with the GPS receiver getting a fix.

In my case the ezosd gps was mounted on arm 4 of my F550 and the current sensor was mounted on arm 5. Distance was 3 to 3/12" What distance did you end up using successfully? My altitude display was slow/inaccurate which I can live with but the ascent/descent indicator was totally missing. Also when would plot the post mission roller coaster graph the altitude points were spot on as I referenced them against known heights on my wind gen towers. The lat/long in my klm file was also accurate. Very good point you made. Appreciate the input.