Mini Iosd Home Diamond not in home position

I just started to test my Mini OISD on Naza V2. When I look for the home point, it is a little to the left, about 6 to 8 degrees.

Does this have to do with the fact that the GPS antenna have the same deviation?? other words is not pointed directly foward.

Tahoe Ed

It is possible. With the new firmware you should be able to have the GPS pointed straight forward. Also make sure that your firmware is up to date, the Advanced IMU Calibration has been done and as soon as you get to your flying area to the Compass calibration.

DaxFX

Did you notice the home point get more acurate as you get closer and closer? Could be the camera is ofset and not pointing straight forward. Happends to me and i twist the cam just a tiny bit and solved, home dimond working as it should

It is possible. With the new firmware you should be able to have the GPS pointed straight forward. Also make sure that your firmware is up to date, the Advanced IMU Calibration has been done and as soon as you get to your flying area to the Compass calibration.

Do you mean that will not be necessary to correct for the toilet bowl effect??