Mid class drone(beginner)

Vojtaboh

Hello! I am looking for a mid class drone in the price around 400-500 dollars.

I am a beginner.
It should have these qualities:
-Medium or low size And weight. (To travel with with plane etc)..
-medium or high range And maximum high.. (to get above the trees)...
-great video quality. I would like to use it mostly for making great pics...
It is hard to decide alone because there are plenty of high End well known drones And some low end( but the quality isnt high enough)..

Thanks for your help!

SalA

Yes I agree that a DJI Spark is the way to go. I just purchased one and waiting for delivery. I am a beginner as well and also purchased a Holy Stone Bolt Bee Mini Racing Drone. Man is it fast but for a novice it is bit hard to control. Whatever you decide ensure you select one that can maintain altitude.

Yes I agree that a DJI Spark is the way to go. I just purchased one and waiting for delivery. I am a beginner as well and also purchased a Holy Stone Bolt Bee Mini Racing Drone. Man is it fast but for a novice it is bit hard to control. Whatever you decide ensure you select one that can maintain altitude.

Thumbs up for DJI Spark :)

Hello! I am looking for a mid class drone in the price around 400-500 dollars.

I am a beginner.
It should have these qualities:
-Medium or low size And weight. (To travel with with plane etc)..
-medium or high range And maximum high.. (to get above the trees)...
-great video quality. I would like to use it mostly for making great pics...
It is hard to decide alone because there are plenty of high End well known drones And some low end( but the quality isnt high enough)..

Thanks for your help!
A DJI Spark is right in your price range, like everyone else said. Also, would you consider a lightly used drone? or are you tied to buying a brand new one? I've had the opportunity to buy a DJI Phantom and DJI Mavic in that range my looking on second-hand sources like OfferUp.

If you do consider buying a lightly used one, make sure you fully inspect the drone, ask how many crashes, and fly it around before giving your money or trade.

I have a DJI Phantom 3 Pro that I bought second-hand from someone in my neighborhood that didn't want to fly anymore.

With a little research and shopping, I'm sure you will find the right drone for you.

Kat
Pilot Element
http://www.pilotelement.com