LOWEST PRICED DJI S900 Package out there - S900+A2+IOSDII+10,000MAH Pack+Futaba Transmitter

Jrocks

I want to move this drone! DJI S900 (Had to re-list her twice due to non–payment by last 2 buyers) Purchased this from an experienced pro flyer but it’s too much Drone for me – So letting everything go at a GREAT Price. The system was originally purchased in December of 2014, All original boxes, color manuals as well as all extra parts included in sale. This S900 is in as new condition and has never crashed and it is in great shape with the previous pro pilot only having 10-20 flights. Upgrades: the engine dampers have been replaced with the updated DJI Part 35 dampers upgraded which significantly help absorb vibrations and allow for better flying and smoother footage. Flown and tested prior to last sale and confirmed all motors work great, the flight controller is flawless, and the landing gear operates perfectly. Prior to sale to me, this ship was kept in dry room temperature since new. Since my purchase, I checked all parts assembled and never flew it. DJI Spreading Wings S900 Hexacopter ($1400 New Retail) DJI A2 Flight Controller System ($1300) DJI IOSD MK2 ($255), Futaba FP-T8UAP Transmitter also included (not currently set-up for the the S900, buyer would have to set-up), (1) Exotic 10,000 MAH Battery, LOTS OF EXTRA Parts including set of blades, arm lock downs and more. Please let me know if you would like any additional info or photos. Please note I am looking for a smooth transaction with a reputable member, have had to deal with too many non-payers. Payment via Paypal, Buyer pays UPS or FEDEX shipping charges, insurance and Paypal fees. This is a drone for experienced operators so please purchase accordingly, as such no returns. Entire set-up - First $1,799.00 takes it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jrocks

Lowered price to 1,799.00. Buyer pays shipping. Looking to move to FPV Racing so want to move her.