Lost Phantoms

38super

Man! That's not good. DJI should be into this problem like a tick on a dog. But I have seen why some are lost first hand . Last week I saw a guy in a small park here in Salem take his phantom out of a Phantom box plug battery in and take off all with in a min or less and sure as shooting it was gone It did not look like he knew what he was doing . Just went straight up and out of sight . Not even sure he set it up . For all I know he just took it out from the store. I was too far away to see LED...But that aside DJI does have something wrong . I don't think their into recalls.

Av8Chuck

What's the saying, "A fool and his money is soon parted." He can return for a refund if he can find it...

Dewster

Man! That's not good. DJI should be into this problem like a tick on a dog. But I have seen why some are lost first hand . Last week I saw a guy in a small park here in Salem take his phantom out of a Phantom box plug battery in and take off all with in a min or less and sure as shooting it was gone It did not look like he knew what he was doing . Just went straight up and out of sight . Not even sure he set it up . For all I know he just took it out from the store. I was too far away to see LED...But that aside DJI does have something wrong . I don't think their into recalls.
lol. That's DJI safety feature for not following directions. It'll fly back to the factory for a new responsible owner. lol