lost and found quad in the road now llokin for the owner

malc1955

HI just a note to all out there a guy at my local hoobby shop found a quad running on the road he stopped his car and went over to it and tried to get it but the props were spinning to fast so he picked up and unpluged the 4 cell battery quite a feat. he then put into his boot and went looking for the owner and the transmitter but after looking in most streets in a 1/2 mile radius around he then took it back to the hoobby shop where he works and recharged the battery, I saw it today its got a naza but no gps its not on standard motors and it did have a lost model alarm but it had been unpluged . The shop has put a call into the police about the find AND CONTACTED ALL THE LOCAL FLYING CLUBS BUT WHAT LUCK IT WAS NOT FLATTENED IN THE ROAD AND THE SHOP HAS SAVED THE BATTERY. AND LETS HOPE THE OWNER TURNS UP. AND THEN FLYS IT WITH A SPOTTER IN A SAFE MANNER.PS IN THE UK IF IT IS NOT RECLAIMED IN 6 MONTHS THE GUY WHO FOUND IT CAN KEEP IT.

malc1955

update nobody has been found its still waiting to be claimed it could have flown for 2 / 3 miles or more the police have listed it on line but have said keep it at the hobby shop for safe keeping its hanging up with the other helicopters in the shop hopefully the owner will turn up at sometime.

gencode

The NAZA-M do have serial numbers. You may want to contact an authorized retailer in the UK or DJI Innovations directly to see if they can get an address or contact the owner for you.

Just a thought but you could put an ad on the BMFA WEBSITE. There is someone who is going to be extremely happy. I am still missing a 450 in Cobham, Surrey

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
The NAZA-M do have serial numbers. You may want to contact an authorized retailer in the UK or DJI Innovations directly to see if they can get an address or contact the owner for you.

Japp hook it up to the naza assistant get the Hardware SN send it to DJI. They might even be able to link it to the email address with which the first login was created and contact the owner directly over email !

Boris

malc1955

HI still looking no one has come foward to claim the quad copter we have been trying via dji but it is not registered but it could be a look a like copy its not like mine the printing is very poor and does not look right or it could be beat up with crashes who knows, The police have had no one looking for it I have told the shop to put a lost and found on the BMFA site to see if anyone is looking we have tried.