Looking for some advice

Macewind

Hi, I've had prebuilt drones in the past and am just starting to take the leap into building my own hexcopter. I want it to be a heavy lifter as I will be strapping a paintball marker underneath for use at special event games.
To save a bit of money and time I grabbed a part built one off ebay, but now i'm regretting it as im not 100% sure what the actual specs of the parts are, and so adding more parts to finish it off is getting complicated! I know I need batteries, but not sure which will do the job to give me around a 30min flight time. I know i'll need a radio controller, but not sure which ones will work best with this setup. Also are their any other items I should be looking to buy or upgrade?
Here's what i've got so far.
Turnigy HAL Hexcopter Frame

6 x 35 Prodrive 35-30 1100Kv Multicopter optimized Brushless Motors

6 x ProFlight UK 30A Multicopter Optimized ESC's.

6 x Glass Fibre Props

KK LCD Flight Control Board

Power Distribution Board

JoeBob

Elevation via Flatulation
Since no one else has jumped in....

30 minutes flight time is very optimistic with just a Hex, no payload.
What's the weight of you paintball system?
Recoil from firing is going to mess up your flight control!

First with 1100kv motors will bevery difficult to be a heavy lifter. You need lower KV motors that have more torque. Second 30 minutes very, very difficult. You will need a hex converted to 680+ to get 12+ props. BUt 1100 KV will not be able to move those props. So you need to re-design your multicopter