Need Help! Looking for my first drone- past flying experience

Kevin79

Hi all, a little background about me. I got out of the Remote Control hobby a few years back and sold everything, except I still have a DX6i controller laying around. At the time, drones/quadracopters were not really big where I lived so I don’t have any past drone experience. I have however flown some smaller scale 4 to 6 channel helis (mainly from the blade/eflite line) and some 3 channel planes. I’m looking to get back to enjoying some nice relaxing flying time and really interested in a drone but don’t know a thing about reputable manafacturers, parts availability, etc.

I’m thinking my price range is around the $400 to $450 mark but could go higher. Things I’ve seen so far that have peaked my interest are the DJI spark and the Traxxas Aton. I’m really looking for something ready to fly or maybe something that will BNF with my DX6i. I also plan to do mainly outdoor flying, I don’t expect to be flying on super windy days, so I don’t need anything super powerful, just something that can maintain a good hover and perform on slightly windy, low breeze days. I definitely want a camera, I do have a GoPro I could attach if need, be but I see a lot of models have cameras built in which is great. I’m not a professional photography so 1080p is good enough for me.

Any guidance from you gurus would be much appreciated! I’m looking to get myself a nice Christmas present!