Looking for advice

bladerunner210

Hey there guys hows it going? I'm looking to get into flying the multirotors but really interested in flying one for aerial photography. This wont be my first time flying anything as I have a trex 700e and goblin 700 I do 3d on. I'm looking for some good advice on a quad or hex copter to start off with. I would love to get into fpv as well so any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated.

FlyGirl

Hey there guys hows it going? I'm looking to get into flying the multirotors but really interested in flying one for aerial photography. This wont be my first time flying anything as I have a trex 700e and goblin 700 I do 3d on. I'm looking for some good advice on a quad or hex copter to start off with. I would love to get into fpv as well so any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated.

I agree with Pete! My first one is a DJI 450 Flame Wheel with a NAZA-M Lite with GPS flight controller and then a FatShark v2 FPV system with a 600mW Immersion video transmitter. It's been a good one to learn stuff on!

However, that being said, with your 3D background you might just be interested in this.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

bladerunner210

Yea I have been looking at the DJI Phantom. I think it may be a bit small but I could be wrong. I have to say that sting ray is really cool as well I loved that video it was amazing. I have been watching a lot of videos on the DJI Phantom and seems like it would be a good one to get started with