Looking at getting a GoPro 3 Black

Can anyone tell me if the WiFi on the camera affect the radio system and if so can you turn off the WiFi on the camera. Both will be running at 2.4gH i think.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers Dave

ghaynes

Flew mine a few times and didn't have any issues with the WiFi. And yes you can turn it off. Dedicated on/off on the camera.

Ended up sending it all back after replacing the first camera (defective), second camera lockups. Think they need a lot of work on the software.

FYI the delay time on the wifi image runs about 6 seconds. And check out the feedback on Amazon. Not very flattering right now. When it works it is fantastic. But....

nicwilke

Can anyone tell me if the WiFi on the camera affect the radio system and if so can you turn off the WiFi on the camera. Both will be running at 2.4gH i think.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers Dave

My gopro H3B is great. I only use the wifi to position the camera, then turn it off. If you want to start and stop the camera, you shouldn't have an issue with 2.4ghz

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the info. I have a GOPRO one and i love it. Looks like it would be a good idea to leave it for a few months till they get the bugs fixed.

Hi Nic,

Hot in NZ today but not as HOT in Australia.

Thanks for the advice..

Cheers Dave