Long Lens super stable wildlife

Pappie51

The zoom is fantastic for landscape work. What is your zoom set up, it looks perfect! Balance issues comes to mind with some gear but looks like you have it figured out.

SDB777

The zoom is fantastic for landscape work. What is your zoom set up, it looks perfect! Balance issues comes to mind with some gear but looks like you have it figured out.

As a amateur photographer first....I always grab the widest lens I can find for landscape work....10mm non-fisheye is best. It is a zoom lens, but I don't use anything above 10mm(it goes to 24mm).

OP!

Nicely done. Although those deer still 'know', hard to beat those dang big ears(their vision is second to none, but those ears).

Scott (got a photo of the 'rig'??) B

Pappie51

Allow me to correct myself. The zoom is a must in wild life photography and you are correct, for landscapes I reach for the widest angle possible. When I grab my gear I'm always looking for both. The zoom I am interested in is the small 14 - 50 and very light weight so it may not have much of a balance/weight issue. But whatever set up is used here sure does a fine job.