Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

Litchi - anyone flying this APP with their I1 or P3?

Discussion in 'DJI Inspire RTF Multimedia Quad' started by SleepyC, Nov 27, 2015.

1. SleepyC

SleepyC www.AirHeadMedia.com

Posted by SleepyC, Nov 27, 2015 #1
    http://www.flylitchi.com

Anyone have real world experience with this?
    On Nexus 7 or Ipad or Iphone?

Please post thoughts!

Tags:
  2. jfro

jfro Aerial Fun

Aug 23, 2011
    Upstate NY.
    Posted by jfro, Nov 29, 2015 #2
    I've run it on my Inspire on a Note4 phone and Asus tablet. Not alot of time on it yet but so far it seems to work as promised. Bit of a learning curve that I'm still working on.

Only issue I've run into, is two times I have been out in the boonies to try the way point flying, the app had updated prior to leaving and when I got out it wouldn't launch as it wanted to verify with a network log in after the update. Lost a day of playing with it on one as no cell service to get my phone or tablet verified. Since my tablet doesn't have cell service, I go cache the maps before hand, but I guess the app updated that night before flying. Small thing, but still irritating when you don't know about it.....

It's a no brainer to try as very inexpensive. They have an active google group so help seems to be pretty good.