LiPo Batteries for sale - various sizes

gtranquilla

RadioActive
Select the data table below for a complete listing at full size.
These are mostly Turnigy Nanotech batteries that are less than 7 months old....some with less than 20 cycles, some with about 50 cycles and the two largest capacity batteries are brand new...... HK sent the wrong ones!

The DJI F550 I used these with was sold and these batteries are just laying around unused..... Send me your address by PM so I can adjust final selling price to account for shipping etc.

:tennis:
View attachment 14001

Attachments

• SELLING.JPG
    SELLING.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 328

gtranquilla

RadioActive
Some sold, some remaining prices dropped, and battery internal resistance data will be made available upon request for anyone seriously interested in buying.
Note: 1) Two of these batteries are still brand new..... supplier sent me the wrong ones!!! Here is the updated list....View attachment 14269

Attachments

• batteries-left.JPG
    batteries-left.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 386

gtranquilla

RadioActive
All these batteries have been sold now with the exception of two remaining and brand new 5S batteries........ never used!!!! (last row in the table above).

Some sold, some remaining prices dropped, and battery internal resistance data will be made available upon request for anyone seriously interested in buying.
Note: 1) Two of these batteries are still brand new..... supplier sent me the wrong ones!!! Here is the updated list....View attachment 17948