Lion 1500mAh 40c 11.1v

View attachment 26938What charger and plug combination is needed to charge a Lion 1500mAh 40c 11.1v? Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1448731768676.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1448731768676.png
    177.2 KB · Views: 378

most all balance plugs are JST and that's a deans connector so probably any basic charger will do. if you had something in mind you could post a link and we could say for sure.

F

fengshuidrone

No, that one is useless for Lion and Li Po. Get a balance charger. Spend some $ on it. Learn how to use it properly. It could literally save your life. These batteries are dangerous and if not charged, discharged and even stored properly they are a fire hazard. Get a fireproof charging bag and never charge and leave unattended. Learn all that you can about Li Po and Lion batteries and the hazards that they pose the easy way (by reading all you can on it) and not the hard way (with a house fire or worse.)

I apologize for all of my mistakes. I get confused by batteries... Can you give me a recomendation in how to charge a 1300mAh 3s 40c lipo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

F

fengshuidrone

This one or any other one similar works pretty well. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Battery-Cha...633579?hash=item2a314b20ab:g:VWwAAOxyXVBSMXR4
When you charge LiPo you always want to use the balance charge setting. Full charge is at 4.20 v per cell. Storage for them is at 3.85 v per cell. Never discharge below 3.3 v per cell. Damage will occur if this is repeatedly done. Cells that drop below 3 volts will trigger a safety function preventing a charge. (There is a way around that though, too much info to post right now.)