Landing Pad for Multi Rotors

Alan Taddei

Just designed landing pads on high quality orange banner material, now available on ebay, item number 261357658126

available in 6ft x 6ft for larger aircraft and 3ft x 3ft for Phantom size. Perfect professional image for any commercial pilot.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
First of all, this belongs in the classifieds area although the way you posted it kinda makes it hard to decide so we'll leave it here for a little while. :dejection:

Second, $163?? Really?

Michael64

Expensive piece of plastic plus bad idea moves to much, maybe bare dirt but I have found that the hard chair mats make great landing pads anywhere and dont move.

Michael64

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
What someone needs to do is make a platform that is self leveling using existing gimbal tech. Would be super easy to do, its no different than a gimbal really. Now you can initialize on boats. Take off on any angle ground.

johnthorn

You must be joking! you can go to any DIY store or camping shop and buy the same idea only bigger without the fancy graphics for about 20% of the price

Treg

Captain Fudpucker

Attachments

• Heli Pad.jpg
    Heli Pad.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 404

mspaterick

I have always used an old piece of carpet while flying Helicopters. You can get that for free from someone that replaces there carpeting. I would stake it down for the big helicopters/multirotors.