Landing Gear

Y0urDaddy

Next on the list for the F450 is some kind of landing gear. I searched a bit on amazon but I did not really find what I wanted. I was more looking for some kind of landing legs vs. something like a helicopter gear/skid. I have seen some pics and videos of F450's with 'legs' does anyone know who makes these & what part number they may be? The local hobby shop I go to only seems to have gear/skids like you may find on a phantom. I am not too sure I like the way that looks and all.

After the gear I am going to look in to some kind of video equipment for it. My point behind the F450 was to build a photo/video platform. I am starting to think that FPV may be neat to try, but that could be another build vs. my current set up.

Tahoe Ed

Get some Align or similar 450-550 sized heli landing gear and skids. Be careful in drilling the lower plate as it has traces to power the motors.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
You say you want this for a photo/video platform so you should be looking at a type of landing gear that will support that, pretty useless adding heli gear and then wanting to dangle a camera underneath that, if your camera can sit on top then fine, if you want to use a gimbal well that will change things again.

Pete