Landing gear not working S800 EVO / A2

ddikie

Guys I have been at this for 2 hrs now and cant get the landing gear to retract..

The landing gear used to work with Wookong M on the RD knob before i changed everything to A2 now its on SF and nada..its not working..its mapped to ch8 & the servo lead goes from F1 to IN.( with an futaba type extension cable as it was not long enough)

On system power up i get a solid green on the landing gear indicator ..so it should be ok... with Intelligent gear on or off it still does not work.I even tried the flick switch 3 times and still nothing.

So I do a calibration and it changes to solid yellow..ie fails... I have checked my R & L channels and they are good..and when you do a system power recycle it goes back to green solid.

The only other thing i did was put some shielding & heat shrink on the servo cables..but I was real careful..

How can you test servo cables - don't have a volt meter at hand..

Anything else it could be?

Any help appreciated.

ddikie

I have the landing gear (ch8) mapped to SF with travel at 80/80 and the channel reversed. If intelligent gear is enabled, the gear will not retract at all unless you're up in the air about 10m. With intelligent gear off, however, the gear does retract at any time. Physical connections are just as you have them. F1 to IN. I did have my R/L reversed after rewiring and nothing worked until that was changed. When i did the calibration (before correcting R/L), the gears would come up on power up then do nothing. To confirm though, the landing gear switch IS working on mine.

Guys I have been at this for 2 hrs now and cant get the landing gear to retract..

The landing gear used to work with Wookong M on the RD knob before i changed everything to A2 now its on SF and nada..its not working..its mapped to ch8 & the servo lead goes from F1 to IN.( with an futaba type extension cable as it was not long enough)

On system power up i get a solid green on the landing gear indicator ..so it should be ok... with Intelligent gear on or off it still does not work.I even tried the flick switch 3 times and still nothing.

So I do a calibration and it changes to solid yellow..ie fails... I have checked my R & L channels and they are good..and when you do a system power recycle it goes back to green solid.

The only other thing i did was put some shielding & heat shrink on the servo cables..but I was real careful..

How can you test servo cables - don't have a volt meter at hand..

Anything else it could be?

Any help appreciated.

ddikie

SmithyFpv

Hey i see your having the same issue as myself lights showing green when on and flashing yellow when holding the reset button when powering on and then goes to slow yellow to a solid yellow and nothing happens, its the exact same issue as mine and servos are not moving at all or making noise, have you resolved this problem as this is the only thing stopping me from her maiden flight.

Would be so happy if your could help.

Thanks a mill!