KK Flight Controller KK2.0 intermittent position one failure

rcjunkie

Evening, folksJ New to this forum and thought what better place to hang out and share in the joy of the mutirotor hobby. I have been active in the radio controlled hobby for over thirty five years and have flown planes, helicopters, jets and muti-copters. I have used various control boards and systems on my multi-copters over the years and have many kk boards mounted on various platforms. The last two boards have had some interesting problems that I have not been able to solve and are intermittent. Both on the older KK2.0 board and the brand new kk2.1 board I have trouble with motor which is plugged into position one stopping in flight. Sometimes I power down and then reset everything and the motor in postion doesn’t work at all. I have put the boards on three different muti-copters with different esc’s and motors and the same resultsL I am primarily running three cell 2200mAh batteries and have checked continuity on all systems, also have ran motor and esc components test on their own outside of the copter and the work fine. DT750 motors run cool, drawing just about 17amps per side. A side note-running Hobbykings SS Series 25-30A with the DT750 motors and they run extremely hot, to hot in opinion L I would appreciate any feed back. Thanks