Kk2.0 help!!!

Hey how's it going guys :) okay so yesterday I tried flying my quadcopter (it's been a month since I last flown it :<) and I started off flying with self level off and it seemed normal, n I bring it back to switch it to self level it self n when I get it in the air it starts to like spazzz out on me, so I check the settings on the Kk board and everything seems just how I last left it as, which was flying awesome but now I can't seem to figure out what's causing it too jitter all over the place it even crashed :/ it was really frustrating for me n it really bummed me out since I love flying with self level on, So now I'm here asking you all if anyone knows what could be happening with my quad, I would really appreciate the help guys!

-Frustrated quad flyer kris

happy flying!!!!

Drone1

Drone1
Many things can affect the operation of a multirotor especially if you have had a few crashes. Any damaged wiring can make the controller do weird stuff. Check each motor while the props are off. Juggle the wiring and see if any motors do odd things. ESCs with damage can do weird things too. I had a bad solder joint on one wire to one motor, it would stop and start in flight and cause crazy flight behavior. It took months to realise what was wrong, which is credit to the KK2.
Props off is the best way to find faults.
Good luck.