Johnny Dronehunter - Phantom Blaster

janoots2

While there are definitely some issues that concern aerial media platforms that don't sit well, ie: defender of privacy...
This dude is freaking awesome because he ONLY blows phantoms out of the sky with a shotgun!
Worth watching just to see them smash to smithereens.

Bart, maybe you could contact Johnny to see if we could contract him to continue only targeting phantoms in order to protect professional use?
I could see him in a MRF T-shirt as our 'in the field' enforcer.

http://youtu.be/jIXwQVFt8Ho

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
first of all, I can't believe SleepyC didn't think of starring in his own dronehunter series before this guy did.

second, the Caddy Deville is the perfect choice for dronehunting now that i think of it

third, the dude has almost 11,000 subscribers! if he doesn't step on his d**k and mess it all up he's going to make a lot of money!!

at $700 per Phantom, sorry, Drone, he shot up almost $5000 worth of heli's??? WTF?

janoots2

Okay, I am just chomping at the bit... We need to chop this video up and insert bone head phantom flyer video clips strategically into it. Jerks flying over crowds and then Johnny blasting them out of the sky! I am just smiling at it now :). Problem is the videos go private once they are ridiculed (which is the point) - so we'll need to get the footage quick!

Who has some free time :)

Last edited by a moderator: