Job Opportunity

SamaraMedia

Liza, pretty vague post. Where you from, US? Who do you represent since there is no link to "register". What do you consider "qualifications to fly commercially"? Since the US has no real qualifications for "commercial" flying wondering what you are searching for. Sorry if I sound suspect of your intentions but it has only been a week since the FAA was struck down in the Trappy case and I'm still leery of any posts this ambiguous.

Would be interested in learning more about you job opportunities but need more info first.

Thanks

Liza, pretty vague post. Where you from, US? Who do you represent since there is no link to "register". What do you consider "qualifications to fly commercially"? Since the US has no real qualifications for "commercial" flying wondering what you are searching for. Sorry if I sound suspect of your intentions but it has only been a week since the FAA was struck down in the Trappy case and I'm still leery of any posts this ambiguous.

I posted the job opportunity advert in the UK section of the forum. In the UK you are allowed to fly commercially so long as you have the correct qualifications. We have a dozen or so job searches on and I am always on the lookout for newly qualified uav operators. We have over 250 qualified registered operators.

SamaraMedia

Make more sense now, thanks for clearing that up. I found it under Active Threads so I was unaware of the UK listing, sorry about that.