Issues binding transmitter?

dotifo

Hello, I am new to all of this and have a DJI spreading Wings S900 with an A2 receiver, 2 DSM2 satellites, and a Spektrum Dx6i Transmitter for use in a college senior design project. We keep attempting to bind the receiver but in the DJI assistant program even though RC status says normal (so we know it sees the remote) and the lights on the satellites turn solid, the transmitter does not have any effect and an error pops up that says "Receiver Connection Error". Is there something we are missing to get the transmitter to bind properly?

Hexacrafter

Manufacturer
Please make certain that all firmware.. Especially the RX in DJI assistant are up to date. RX should be at 1.1. I have 8 aircraft that use the A2 with "real" Spektrum satellites and DX8 and DX9 TX and all has worked flawlessly for years. For spektrum, you can only us the satellite connections or a s-bus converter. If the satellites have gone to solid lights as opposed to flashing, the it sounds like the bind has taken.. Have you then assigned channels in DJI assistant?

dotifo

Please make certain that all firmware.. Especially the RX in DJI assistant are up to date. RX should be at 1.1. I have 8 aircraft that use the A2 with "real" Spektrum satellites and DX8 and DX9 TX and all has worked flawlessly for years. For spektrum, you can only us the satellite connections or a s-bus converter. If the satellites have gone to solid lights as opposed to flashing, the it sounds like the bind has taken.. Have you then assigned channels in DJI assistant?

I made sure to go to the tools tab and checked that everything was up to date, as for channels are you referring to the channels where I can select T,A,E,R,U for channels 1-9 or 10? If so, which channels should be set to what?