Is it really that important ???

Hello friends - I have the stock Flame wheel 450 with the Woo Kong guidance system, the Spectrum 2.4 Ghz DX-8 radio and receiver w/telemety, a 5.8Ghz FPV system aboard utilizing a Go Pro camera. She flies great so with the exception of a recent weird incident involving the RTH mode and landing. This may have been more of a physical issue than electronic and is still under investigation. Here is my question; I've read posts on different people have their transmitter switches set up and how they wired the Woo Kong to the receiver. It does not quite match what I have YET mine flies good and according to the Woo Kong Assistant (on my PC) everything is working as it should. Here is how mine is wired - am I all wrong or what?? If it flies according to the WK Assistant should I just be happy or am I headed to trouble. Thanks for your time and advice -

Rcvr MC
Bind - TM-1000
Thro - T
Aile - A
Elev - E
Rudd - R
Gear - X3 (Fail Safe - RTH) *{Reassigned to Hold Switch}
Aux 1 - OPEN
Aux 2 - U (Flight Mode)
Aux 3 - X2 (IOC Mode)
PMU - X1
M1 - Motor 1
M2 - Motor 2
M3 - Motor 3
M4 - Motor 4
F-1 - Gimbal Roll (Unk Servo)
F-2 - Gimbal Pitch (Hextronix HXT-900)

CdA D

Hello friends - I have the stock Flame wheel 450 with the Woo Kong guidance system, the Spectrum 2.4 Ghz DX-8 radio and receiver w/telemety, a 5.8Ghz FPV system aboard utilizing a Go Pro camera. She flies great so with the exception of a recent weird incident involving the RTH mode and landing. This may have been more of a physical issue than electronic and is still under investigation. Here is my question; I've read posts on different people have their transmitter switches set up and how they wired the Woo Kong to the receiver. It does not quite match what I have YET mine flies good and according to the Woo Kong Assistant (on my PC) everything is working as it should. Here is how mine is wired - am I all wrong or what?? If it flies according to the WK Assistant should I just be happy or am I headed to trouble. Thanks for your time and advice -

Rcvr MC
Bind - TM-1000
Thro - T
Aile - A
Elev - E
Rudd - R
Gear - X3 (Fail Safe - RTH) *{Reassigned to Hold Switch}
Aux 1 - OPEN
Aux 2 - U (Flight Mode)
Aux 3 - X2 (IOC Mode)
PMU - X1
M1 - Motor 1
M2 - Motor 2
M3 - Motor 3
M4 - Motor 4
F-1 - Gimbal Roll (Unk Servo)
F-2 - Gimbal Pitch (Hextronix HXT-900)

If your happy and it ain't broke don't fix it. If this set-up looks like the connectons diagram on the DJI site then I would assume that you are OK! Just my opinion.